I am a Touch for Health Kinesiology practitioner and instructor. Empowering you to make positive changes and overcome obstacles to wellbeing. Please get in touch for more information.
What to expect
An initial consultation will take approximately 90 minutes and takes place fully clothed, either on a treatment couch or standing – whichever is more comfortable. We will begin with a chat about your personal circumstances and what you would like to achieve. After this, I will use a variety of techniques, such as holding acupressure points, massaging neurolymphatic reflexes and holding neurovascular points, to help rebalance energy. Subsequent sessions may take a little less time.
A session is £55. Payment is prior to the session, and 48 hours’ notice is required if cancelling or re-scheduling. (A cancellation charge will be incurred if a session is cancelled at short notice.)
What are the benefits of Kinesiology?
- Stress reduction/management
- Increases energy and vitality
- Fosters empowerment & motivation
- Helps clients clarify personal goals & stimulates motivation
- Identifies foods which enhance your energy and those that lower your energy
- Clears mental, emotional, physical and energetic blocks
- Helps relieve pain and promote healthy sleep patterns
- Accelerates recovery from injury and illness
I am particularly keen to work with clients who feel they need to make changes to their personal or professional lives; those seeking to break away from unhealthy patterns, who are feeling ‘blocked’ about moving forward either physically or emotionally.